Development and Peace is the official international development organization of the Catholic Church in Canada and the Canadian member of Caritas Internationalis.
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time Position (35hrs/week)
PLACE OF WORK: Montreal, Quebec
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
REFERENCE NUMBER: SA-CTD-09-18
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
OUR WEBSITE: www.devp.org
We encourage members of employment equity groups to apply
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position
Development and Peace is one of the leading Canadian international development NGOs and the official international solidarity organization of the Canadian Catholic Church. With annual revenues ranging between $25 million and $35 million, the organization supports local partners located in several countries of the Global South. With a network of members across Canada, Development and Peace raises the awareness of Canadians about the causes of worldwide poverty and injustice and mobilizes Canadians around actions for change.
Reporting to the department director, the Donations Processing Clerk processes and inputs data regarding donations. He or she responds to requests from donors, carries out research and makes appropriate changes.
- Registers donations in the database and prepares bank deposits pertaining to fundraising activities;
- Makes any necessary corrections to the database to help standardize the information;
- Gives and receives information, and answers donors’ questions about their contribution and the Organization’s work;
- Processes requests for issuing copies of tax receipts or acknowledgments;
- Ensures continuity of services when the Data Management Technician is absent, especially with regards to the processing of web and monthly donations and producing reports;
- Ensures the proper flow of information on donations to the accounting team.
- Relevant diploma of college studies (DCS) or the equivalent
- Three years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Very good knowledge of a database software
- Knowledge of ProDon (an asset)
- Entry salary depending on experience and the number of languages mastered and required by the position
- 35-hour work week
- Competitive working conditions according to the collective agreement, including collective insurances and pension plan
To apply for this job please visit devp.org.